Companies have many doubts today about to enter the world of Social Networks and regardless of the size of the company and the volume of business that handle the million-dollar question is: should we hire a social media marketing South Africa?
To clarify this question here are 10 important reasons to hire a social media marketing South Africa:
1. Market : markets have become conversations between the company and the consumer. Aggressive advertising says goodbye, the client wants to talk, propose, debate and even complain, and we must be there to listen. It is a fundamental point to develop a good corporate image that will result in new customers and sales.
2. Marketing : Social Media is more than just a Facebook account. Used in a professional manner and developing a good marketing plan we can put at our disposal a network of interconnected places where our potential client is willing to listen and talk. Effective, cordial communication that brings value to the consumer will pay off.
3. The figures : Facebook has more than 1,500 million users, YouTube: more than 1,000 million users, Twitter: more than 500 million users. Are you sure you want to stay out of this huge market?
4 . Advantages : Launching into the adventure of social networks without having a professional domain can pose more problems than benefits. Which social network is the most suitable for our purpose? Where do we find our target? How do we communicate with him? How do we solve a crisis? Only a Community Manager can effectively answer these questions.
5. Crowdsourcing : under this anglicism there is a collaborative desire between companies and customers. Talk to them and listen to their opinions, they will help you make your product better and meet their needs. You have always wanted to know what your customers thought and what they wanted from you. Today you can know.
6. Information is power : you must be informed of all the opinions, news and comments that are poured into you in cyberspace, as well as the market opportunities that appear at vertigo speed via the Internet. And a social media marketing South Africa knows how to do it.
7. New professional : Because it is neither a work of your marketing department, nor of your communication department, nor something you should leave in the hands of a fellow with Twitter and Facebook. If you want to be effective from the start, you must create an ad-hoc position for this new need of your company.
8. Competition : others are already doing it, and it may be that when your company decides to do so, it is too late. Do not miss the train.
9. Brand : being in social media will help the projection of your business in its sector of activity. A good community manager will make your company present on the Internet, talk, debate, propose and can even become a reference.
10. Strategy : progressively, companies realized that not everything was marketing and the communication department arrived. When they were introduced on the Internet they realized that they would be lost in the tidal wave of the network if they did not put a good SEO to work. Today is the turn of the social media marketing South Africa.